- Jun 06 2020
- 10:30 am - 5:30 pm
Restoration 252 Virtual Clinic
This Clinic will give you and other church volunteers detailed training on how to begin and maintain a strong Family Advocacy Ministry (FAM) at your church. We will cover many useful and critical topics including:
- Roles Your Church Can Fulfill to Build a Family Advocacy Ministry
- Creating Awareness in Your Church
- Forming and Launching Care Communities
- Working with Public and Private Agencies
In addition to empowering information and tools (like online access to a portal to launch and run the ministry) you can also expect:
- Strategy, tools and a roadmap to equip you
- Handbook & literature that will guide you through the process
- Hear from a panel of people who are currently serving as a Foster Parent, Foster Family Agency, Foster Child, & Church Advocate
Join the community of Believers called in San Diego to minister to vulnerable children.
TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON, BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU MAY BE THE WORLD
There is a cost associated with this event, but please note that we do offer scholarships. If you would like to learn about our scholarships, please contact us at email@example.com.